11 Outfits From 2016 We’ll Never Stop Talking About
1. Beyonceâ€™s Super Bowl outfit
Part Black Panther, part Michael Jackson, this outfit was pure magic.
2. Kim Kardashian wearing bike shorts andÂ heels in public
From wearing corsets as outwear to wearing see-through thigh high boots, more than any celebrity this year, Kim Kardashian redefined what was acceptable to wear in public.
But we’ll never forget her dedication to wearing bike shorts with high heels.
For everybody who said there wasn’t a way to dress up athletic wear, sorry, but you just weren’tÂ trying hard enough.
3. Taylor Swiftâ€™s Hot Topic Met Gala dress
Such a mistake.
4. Tom Hiddlestonâ€™s â€œI<3 T.S.” Shirt
lmao the i <3 ts shirt like does anyone believe this isn’t a publicity stunt pic.twitter.com/np40cHT79p
â€” kayle (@artonfire) July 4, 2016
Look for this under the dictionary definition of “whipped.”
5. Kanyeâ€™s Met Gala jeans/Pablo
Seriously the melding point between high and low fashion â€” plus did you notice he shaved his legs for it?
6. Ken Bone sweater
Sometimes you say it best, when you say it basic as hell.
7. Kendallâ€™s birthday dress
The 2000s are back y’all.
8. Rihannaâ€™s pants
We all remember where we were the night Rihanna got all upÂ on Drake’s crotch for the first time in public in years, right?
9. Selenaâ€™s silver Vegas dress
If you’re gonna get caught neck nuzzling with somebody’s boyfriend in Vegas, you gotta do it in style.
10. Kylie Jennerâ€™s underwear
There’s no reason why Kylie Jenner had to make lasagna in her underwear, but we’ll never get over that she did.
11. Sofia Richie’s unshameful walk of shame outfit
This is the outfit that made Sofia Richie newsworthy and redefined how chill girls do walk of shame chic.