Recently, Taylor Swift sat down with Us Weeklyto share 25 things nobody knows about her. And in true Taylor Swift fashion, we learned almost nothing about her actual personality besides the fact that she might actually be a robot.
They range from weird:
16. I love sushi but I usually ask for soy paper instead of seaweed paper because once I ate actual seaweed at the beach as a child, and it left a lasting bad impression.
To very weird:
10. I can’t watch Pocahontas without crying.
To okay maybe Taylor’s kind of insane:
5. I talk to my mom on the phone roughly three times a day.
To wait, yeah she’s def insane:
20. When I was in high school, I used to give my friends Mace for their key chains so they could defend themselves if they needed to.
To nevermind, everything’s cool and Taylor is still totally sane:
22. I used to have a pug named Nelly. It was named that because I really liked the rapper Nelly. When I performed with Nelly on my tour, I did not tell him this.
Oh, Taylor. Keep being you, girl.
About The Author: Maria Pasquini
Maria Pasquini writes about celebrities and makes a lot of jokes. Hopefully you find some of them funny. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Loren Gray is an American social media personality and singer best known for her TikTok videos, where she has amassed over 54 million followers and her and 24 million on Instagram. Forbes coined her “The Original Queen of TikTok.” Loren was signed to Virgin Records and Capitol Records until February 2021, when she became an independent artist. With her
Aliyah is an influencer and digital creator who uses her aliyahsinterlude1 TikTok account as a visual diary. The social media influencer, stylist and creative director Aliyah spares no secrets; she discusses dating, friendships, beauty content, travel, and political discussions. With 2.5 million followers, there’s no telling what Aliyah will do next with her digital queendom.
Delilah Belle celebrated her new single called “Nothing Lasts Forever” at Hotel Ziggy to a star studded group of her family and close friends. Guest included Amelia Gray, Ella Angel, Lisa Rinna, Harry Hamlin, Dimitri Hamlin, Emile Hirsch, Presley Gerber, Sergio Farias, Vince Rossi, Kyra Transtrum, Chauncey Dominique, Bailey Baum, Laura Rugetti, Nikki Gerber, Tesla Dietz,
Mayde Worldwide MAYDE WORLDWIDE is a unisex apparel brand under the creative direction of Aleali May, whose influence as a designer and stylist has permeated the culture. The brief was to distill Aleali’s inspirations and create pieces that would mix with runway samples and everyday staples. Dramatic oversized silhouettes and fitted pieces that contour and