14 Things We Learned From Taylor Swift’s 4th Of July Squad Party
Traditions are sacred, and that includes Taylor Swift’s 4th of July Squad Party.
Last year, Taylor and her squad hung out to take pictures in special 4th of July onesies, and this year they expanded their tradition to include more squad members, more fun activities, a variety of swimwear silhouettes, and more photo opportunities for you to feel like a lesser human being.
Here’s everything we learned about Taylor, her squad, and what it means to be alive this year.
1. Taylor Swift has a belly button
And it’s a completely normal looking innie.
After all these years of aggressively hiding it, who would have known she wasn’t secretly deformed or something?
2. And a bathing suit from Forever 21
While the top is sold out, you can still buy the bathing suit bottoms and be Taylor Swift’s half-twin for the low low price of $12.90.
3. And the exact same one piece as Gigi Hadid
Which they both probably purchased here for $168.
4. Who also packed a thong bikini for the trip because YOLO
5. There have been some new additions to the squad
Uzo Aduba was there, Blake Lively was there, and so were Ruby Rose and her new girlfriend.
A photo posted by Ruby Rose (@rubyrose) on
6. Most notably, Taylor’s new bf Tom, who had to wear an ‘i <3 t.s.’ shirt for the ENTIRE DAY
And to reward him, Taylor gave him a chaste kiss in the water, which almost makes up for the fact that she made him wear a shirt with her initials on it before he could meet all of her friends in one probably very overwhelming 48 hours.
A photo posted by Actualizaciones Hiddleswift 👑 (@hiddleswifties) on
Although TBH, we’re still waiting for the adorable 4th of July Instagram from them officially announcing their totally real couple status as per Taylor Swift tradition.
7. Sadly, Selena Gomez couldn’t make it
‘Cause she was too busy hosting her own pool party in Arizona.
9. Which is sad because she missed out on a fun-filled weekend of sports
10. Tasteful face painting
A photo posted by Martha Hunt (@marhunt) on
11. Rock climbing
12. Aquatic pregnant makeouts
Between Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds.
13. Drinking unidentified liquids out of plastic cups in public
14. And standing around, waiting for somebody to take a picture
Doesn’t it just look like so much fun to hang out with the #squad for the 4th of July?
[H/T Daily Mail]