20 Beauty Products That’ll Help You Survive Festival Season
Whether you’re going to Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, Governors Ball, or Glastonbury — there’s nothing worse than showing up for a weekend of music, sun, and fun ill-prepared. From sunburns to smeared eyeliner, there’s a lot that can go wrong. Let’s be real, who doesn’t want to look picture perfect from the start of the festival to the last performance? And you can, because we’ve got our #GaloreGirls 100% covered.
Here are 20 beauty products you need to pack in your bag for a fabulous festival weekend.
1. Trilipiderm Broad Spectrum SPF 30 with Vitamin D — Prevent dry skin while protecting it from sun damage with this fast-absorbing sunscreen. With a broad spectrum SPF of 30, Trilipiderm effectively screens 97% of the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB radiation. It leaves skin feeling moisturized and supple, keeping a sunburn at bay no matter how hot it gets.
$17.95. Buy online.
2. MaskerAide Hydrating Facial Sheet Mask — Apply the ALL NIGHTER sheet mask to awaken, refresh, and replenish your skin. The cooling effects of the mask will help de-puff and awaken your eyes, while natural Peppermint Oil awakens your senses. You’re one sheet mask away from erasing the signs of the previous, alcohol-filled night.
$6.99. Buy online.
3. Ahava Mineral Foot Cream — Walking around a festival for 3 days straight can do some serious damage to your feet. Ahava’s foot cream offers effective moisture to soften and renew rough feet and soles. Its rich formula helps to soothe, repair cracks, and leaves feet feeling hydrated.
$22. Buy online.
4. Jojoba Lemon & Coconut Hand Cream — This non-greasy formula is packed with deeply nourishing cocoa, shea, and mango butter. Jojoba and coconut oil carries vitamins and anti-oxidants deep into the skin, leaving hands hydrated, soft, and re-energized.
$22.95. Buy online.
5. Decleor Aroma White C + Brightening Cleansing Oil — Eliminate the most stubborn traces of makeup, strengthen the skin barrier, and reveal a radiant complexion with this light cleansing oil. The texture turns into milk upon contact with the skin, leaving it perfectly soft, fresh, and comfortable for the festival.
$42. Buy online.
6. St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub — Lots of dirt and dust can seep into your pores at a music festival. But with this scrub, full of 100% naturally derived exfoliants and skin-soothing green tea, you can gently fight blemishes and reduce redness caused by acne. Your skin will look clear and calm, even after a weekend full of fun.
$3.89. Buy online.
7. Frownies Eye Gels — You’re definitely not going to sleep much during any sort of festival weekend. But with one 30 minute treatment of Frownies, you’ll immediately see a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and dark circles. Just because you’re tired doesn’t mean you have to look tired!
$29.95. Buy online.
8. RMS Beauty lip2cheek — This simultaneous blush and lip tint combines hydration and protection with abundant mineral color for a beautiful, natural finish on both lips and cheeks. It’s long lasting, letting you glow all night long.
$36. Buy online.
9. Hylamide Finisher HA Blur — Here’s a primer that will keep you looking perfect from day-to-night. Apply over or mixed with liquid foundation, and give your skin an ultra-high-definition finish. Not only will your foundation last longer, but your pores and fine lines will magically diminish.
$19. Buy online.
10. LifeCell BB Cream — This hydrating Beauty Balm provides all day moisture, SPF 30 protection, and coverage to reduce the appearance of imperfections. Yup, protect your skin while covering your flaws!
$47. Buy online.
11. Better Skin Mirakle Cream — This product is literally genius in a jar. It’s a one-stop, skin-saving, problem-solving, all-purpose cream that transforms even the driest of skin. Not even the desert could stop this product from working.
$34. Buy online.
12. Whish Replenishing Day Cream — This cream glides beautifully over your skin, moisturizing, and prepping your complexion for the day. Its formula, filled with restorative anti-aging ingredients, reduces the appearance of fine lines while repairing and protecting skin.
$48. Buy online.
13. No7 Youthful Eye Serum — If you’re looking to instantly smoothe, revitalize and brighten the appearance of your skin, this product is sure to give a youthful radiance around the eyes. It’ll also rid of any festival-caused dark circles and/or puffiness.
$23.99. Buy online.
14.Huile Suprême Rich Smoothing Oil — Here’s a beautifying treatment that instantly absorbs into the hair, delivering deep down nutrition. This oil can be used prior to blowdrying or as a finishing touch to discipline thick and rebellious hair. Just a few drops provides instant nutrition and long-term repair. It’ll definitely keep the festival frizz away.
$40. Buy online.
15. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towlettes — Face wipes are no replacement for a proper cleansing routine, but when you’re at a festival in the middle of nowhere, these are your best option. They remove makeup and grime without stinging eyes, stripping moisture, or leaving sticky residue.
$5.19. Buy online.
16. RMS Beauty Living Luminizer — Nothing compares in magically highlighting the skin. This formula is the ultimate for creating a sensuous, sheer, luminous glow. Whether the sun is shining on your face or it’s nighttime and the moon is out, this product will keep you glowing.
$38. Buy online.
17. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil — You can use this product on the inner rim of your waterline, it’s that legit. And after the color sets, it won’t budge all day. Plus, you can opt for a colorful shade (like navy or green) to really make your eyes pop.
$20. Buy online.
18. Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes — This is the ultimate five-in-one mascara. Its formula curls, separates, volumizes, lengthens, and adds drama to the lashes. Best part? It won’t come off with music festival sweat.
$29. Buy online.
19. Amika Mighty Mini Styler — Here’s a hair straightener that won’t take up too much room in your bag. And just because it’s small doesn’t mean it works any less than the big one. This mini styler is perfect for smooth, shiny, frizz-free hair. You’re sure to have the sleekest hair at the festival if you bring this.
$29. Buy online.
20. Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer — Festivals are all about meeting new people, and we guarantee a shimmery lip balm will keep ’em talking to you longer. For lips with a vibrant glow and a subtle neutral shade, add a smooch of this lip shine in Peony.
$4.99. Buy online.