15 Of The Best NYFW Street Style Moments So Far
There’s always fashion week somewhere and it’s currently in New York.
Although we look forward to all the fab garments on the runway, we’re just as excited about the street style. Whether it’s baring it all or keeping it cozy in layers, we’re seeing a good mix of everything this season.
Out of all the stop-and-stare looks to choose from, here are 15 of the best ones so far.
1. Aleali May leaves the Yeezy Season 4 show in a tan Levi’s jacket, Chanel bag, and Acne Studios boots.
A moment of silence for how good this tan fit is.
2. Winnie Harlow attends the Yeezy Season 4 show in DKNY and Nobody Denim.
Slaying in silk!
3. Blogger and stylist Holly wears Magda Butrym and Balenciaga on the NYFW streets.
Lady in red.
4. Rox Brown leaves Vfiles wearing Sanchez Kane.
Champagne is the new accessory. Didn’t you know?
5. Martha Graeff wears Loft 747 while attending a show.
Now this is a choker that we all need!
6. Model Josephine Skriver wears a Fear of God jacket while attending a show.
This jacket is so easy to wear!
7. Naomi Campbell leaves the Tom Ford show wearing none other than Tom Ford.
Earth tones and sequins? Yas!
8. Model Marjan Jonkman wears Jeremy Scott, Louis Vuitton, and Zara while attending a show.
Stunna shades on point!
9. Lala wears Meshki and Jean Michael Cazabat while attending Yeezy Season 4.
Nude is still in… yes it is.
10. Caroline Vreeland wears Aldo at the Michael Costello show.
11. Actress Sarah Ellen wears Maurie & Eve during day 1.
Denim isn’t going anywhere… obvs.
12. Model Sora Choi wears Trity eye wear and Feel So Girl jewelry at the Creatures of the Wind show.
Can never go wrong with all black.
13. Heather Petrey wears Tuscon while attending the Marissa Webb show.
A pop of color!
14. Emily Ratajkowski wears Zimmermann at the Target + IMG NYFW kickoff party.
A little skin never hurt anybody.
15. Hailey Baldwin wears Maxmara while attending the W Magazine Luncheon.
Coat game — strong.