13 Ways We Were All Fashion Roadkill in the 2000s
Although we at Galore consider ourselves to be fashion goddesses now, back in the 2000s we looked just as tragic as the rest of the worldÂ â€” and for some reason we forgot to delete the evidence off our hard drives.
I know, we’re complete idiots.
We also happen to be incredibly good sports.
Against our better judgement we’re about to show you 13Â examples of how we were fashion roadkill in the 2000s, if only to prove to you that we’re not above shading ourselves just as hard as we shade celebrities.
Now excuse me while I melt into a puddle of my own embarrassment.
1. We wore “funny” graphic tees.
2. We thought trucker hats made us look suuuuuuuper chill.
4. We thought capri leggings made us have long model legs.
5. We wore lace camis and thought that would actually bring all the boys to the yard.
5. We wore knit messenger hats when we went over to bae’s for a quick handy under a blanket.
6. We wore rugby shirts andÂ thought we could still pull of the thotty look.
7. We shopped at Aeropostale and thought comic sans was the ~*coolest*~ font.
8. AndÂ we spent our fair share of our parents’ money at the Limited Too too.
9. WeÂ LOVED smocked dresses for a relaxed, worldly look.
10. We wore shirts that were fitted on the top and way too long for our torsos.
11. We put camis under our low-cut tops because we thought the world wasn’t ready for our boobs.
12. And sometimes we even put on long-sleeve shirts under our tank tops because we weren’t sure the world was ready for our arms either.
13. We wore accent scarves indoors.