10 Girl Power Quotes From Fifth Harmony Lyrics
Following in the steps of the all girl groups to come before them, Fifth Harmony is continuing to embody girl power through everything they do and they represent that especially through their songs.
Check Out Our Fifth Harmony Cover Story Here!
1. “My innocence is wearin’ thin but my heart is growing strong / So call me, call me Miss Movin’ On” – Miss Movin’ On
This track is from their first EP “Better Together.” It definitely helped to establish them as a force of girl power to be reckoned in the pop world with by proving that they aren’t here for anyone else’s bullshit.
2. “Boy, I ain’t talkin’ ’bout you, I’m talkin’ to my own reflection” – Reflection
5H is basically saying, don’t get it twisted. Love yourself first and foremost.
3. “Cause you’re brave, yeah, you’re fearless, and you’re beautiful, you’re beautiful / So whine like Rihanna, go and pose like Madonna. ‘Cause you’re brave, yeah, you’re honest and you’re beautiful, you’re beautiful girl” – Brave Honest Beautiful
The lyrics say it all.
READ ALSO: Fifth Harmony Just Posted Their First Pic As A Foursome
4. “Give it to me, I’m worth it, baby, I’m worth it” – Worth It
As the old (Drake) proverb goes, “Know yourself, know your worth,” and Fifth Harmony basically sums it all up with two words: “Worth It.”
5. “Get mad independent and don’t you ever forget it, got some dirt on your shoulder then let me brush it off for ya. If you’re feeling me, put your five high — that’s my girl” – That’s My Girl
This song should be everyone’s girl power anthem because it’s about helping your fellow lady out in her time of need. We should be each other’s biggest cheerleaders.
6. “This is how we roll, We stay in the street and we get it all week ’cause this is how we roll”
Nothing says girl power like a baddie who knows her hustle, and 5H obviously stays on it all week.
7. “C-O-N-F-I-D-E-N-T that’s me, I’m confident, don’t want yo compliments, use common sense. I’m on my Michelle Obama-shhhhhhhhh” – BO$$
Everyone else can take a seat while you groove out with your confident AF self to this bop. “BO$$” is also about the hustle, but more about owning it in front of others who want to belittle you for it.
8. “That’s what we be like yeah, lovin’ this life ’cause we really don’t care” – Them Girls Be Like”
This song is about is mastering your DGAF attitude, and not letting what others think control what you do. Don’t let if faze you when people are haters, they’re all just jealous anyways.
READ ALSO: Fifth Harmony’s Favorite Songs + 5 Steps To Being A Boss
9. “You’re all I need, there’s nowhere I’d rather be than to have you crazy freaks with me” – Me and My Girls
Your girlfriends are the best because they just get you and your wicked sense of humor. This song is about celebrating a night with your girls regardless of the other shit going on.
10. Why you looking like I’m that kinda girl? Just cause I’m hot don’t mean that I’m that girl. If you want me, don’t treat me like I’m her, Don’t get fucked up, I’m not that kinda girl” – Not That Kinda Girl
Just because we have the moves and the looks, doesn’t mean we’re DTF, boy.