Rise & Shine B*tches: Try This Strawberry-Filled Breakfast Recipe
Rise and shine b*tches! Put down the oatmeal this bright morning and get it twisted with this quick and easy strawberry breakfast recipe.
Photos, styling and text by Marta Fowlie aka Food Polka
Quick Strawberry Breakfast
Shopping List (serves 1-2):
- 1 lb strawberries without stems
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- ½ cup old fashioned oatmeal
- ¼ cup whole milk natural yogurt
Now Follow These Steps:
- Place strawberries in a blender or a small food processor, add 1 tbs maple syrup and blend until smooth (about 1 minute).
- Place strawberry mousse in your favorite breakfast bowl, top with yogurt, oatmeal and chia seeds; sprinkle with remaining 1 tbs maple yogurt.