Cara Delevingne and Rihanna’s Move Looks Confusing But Pretty
The first trailer for the Cara Delevingne/Rihanna movie came out today, and even though I have no idea what’s going on in it, I can tell you this: it looks pretty.
Based on solely the trailer, I can tell you the following details about the movie:
1. It’s called Valerian
2. It takes place in a world where aliens pick plants underwater
3. It stars a giant Jabba the Hut-like creature named Lucy who looks evil
4. It also stars Cara Delevingne and some generic-looking male who could also probably be a model as the heroes of the film
5. They possibly have a romantic connection, but their relationship is primarily about kicking ass
6. There’s a lot of CGI
7. Said CGI looks pretty
8. Rihanna’s character wears an outfit that changes color and design when she walks
9. The film does not seem to be a metaphor for America’s troubling relationship with illegal aliens in Trump’s America, which seems like a missed opportunity
10. The Beatles may or may not play a pivotal role in the film
11. It comes out in July of 2017
This should be interesting.