Here’s What 3 It-Girls Learned About #GirlPower On Their Group Trip To Bali
We caught up with Georgia, Franny, and Maya after their magical trip to Bali. Between girl gang motorcycle rides and adventures by the beach, this girl power packed vacation only strengthened their bond and brought them closer together, leaving their squad a lifetime of memories.
Not only did Georgia, Franny, and Maya give Galore an exclusive first look at their Bali pics, they gave us a behind-the-scenes look at their super fun photoshoot, and even revealed 15 lessons on girl power they learned while traveling together.
Girls supporting girls is important, and we couldn’t help but to be inspired by these ladies. Check out 15 girl power lessons here:
1. Power is not given to you, you have to take it!
2. Do everything he does… backwards.
3. Don’t ever be afraid to speak up for yourself.
4. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
5. Have a bad day, because you’re allowed to!
6. Laugh without fear of the future.
7. Stomp on the haters!
8. A woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in a place nobody has ever been. Carve your own path!
9. To feel like a queen is a simple belief. All you have to do is believe you are one.
10. Be your own Princess Charming!
11. Embrace sisterhood.
12. Make art with other girls.
13. Build your own legacy.
14. Never dream about success, you must work your ass off for it.
15. By developing a sense of girl power, you can feel total kick-ass no matter what society expects of you. It’s so important for all girls to feel powerful. Unleash it, because it’s sexy!
Photographer: Alexandra Goldoron
Editor: Olivia Vanrya
Models: GGMAGREE, Franny Elliot, and Maya Yui