7 New Ways To Style Your ‘Old Skool’ Vans
A sneaker brand thatâ€™s usually identified with the skateboarding scene has officiallyÂ made itâ€™s way into the high fashion scene.
Vans, the vintage brand weâ€™ve all worn at some point or another, has been soaking up a ton ofÂ fame as of late. Particularly, the Old Skool sneaker from the brand’s style collection. Itâ€™s been spotted on some of the coolest fashionistas to exist right now, and they’ve been doing a fabulous job of giving the vintage looks aÂ 2016 twist.
Say goodbye to your boringÂ t-shirt and jeans. Because Old Skools are now being spotted styled withÂ eye-catching trends, like sophisticated trench coats, cool culottes, and flimsy silkÂ dresses. Here are 7 new ways to style your Old Skool Vans… courtesy of the coolest kids on Instagram.
1. Trench coat and vans… the new professional.
2. All black everything! And a white tee.
3. Winter â€˜16 inspo.
4. Barely there stripes never looked so good.
5. When your sweater and shoes match…
6. Baggy jumpers might never go out of style.
7. You can still be edgy in baby pink.