10 Waterproof Makeup Products You Need to Survive Spring Break
Spring break is quickly approaching.
For many, that means a ton of sun and beaches. So if you’re the type to wear a full face of of makeup to the beach, I got you covered.
For the perfect day at the beach, these are 10 essentials to keep you looking like you just stepped out of Sports Illustrated — products that will prevent you from looking like the woman girl from Orphan:
Looking for another excuse to walk into Sephora? No worries, because all the products mentioned are available for purchase at your favorite beauty sanctuary. No need to go on a hunt to find everything.
Story continues below…
1. Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation, $40
Nothing is worst than going into the water with the clearest, smoothest complexion and popping back out with all the evidence you ate pizza last night. Not only will this foundation keep you looking flawless, but shine free too with its matte finish.
2. Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer, $25
Conceal yesterday’s partying with this bad boy. This concealer won’t crease, flake, or disappear.
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade, $18
Because we don’t want that moment when you had brows going in, but came back out with none.
4. Givenchy Ombre Couture Cream Eyeshadow, $26
Can’t have a completed look without eyeshadow? Got it!
5. Too Face Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara, $23
Of course it’s not better than sex, but it’ll keep you from looking like a raccoon.
6. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, $22
Because you always need a good cat eye that stays in place.
7. Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer, $30
Keep your sun-kissed glow all day long.
8. Sephora Collection Perfection Mist Airbrush Blush, $20
A cheek color that won’t wash away with the water.
9. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, $20
A perfect pout that will last the whole day.
10. Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips, $19
Well, you’re going to need this to take everything off right?