10 #GirlPower Books That’ll Help You Become A Chiller Person
It’s summertime and if you have a lot of down time, reading is probably one of the most productive things you can do. If life is hard and you’re looking for a little motivation or advice, there are plenty of kick-ass books you should add to your reading list. Here are our 10 fav girl-power books that will help you become the ultimate YOU!
1.“Minding Her Business: A Woman’s Guide & Journal for Living an Extraordinary Life”
By Ivy Ejam
There is nothing more beautiful than the art of minding your own business, and this book teaches you how to do that.
2. “You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life”
By Jen Sincero
Here’s a badass book about how you can learn to stop talking yourself out of things and how to start embracing life its fullest.
3. “On My Own: The Art of Being a Woman Alone”
By Florence Falk
This book teaches women how to embrace being independent and how life turns out better when you stop searching for love.
4. “F*ck Feelings: One Shrink’s Practical Advice for Managing All Life’s Impossible Problems“
By Michael Bennett, MD & Sarah Bennett
This book gives practical advice on how to realistically deal with the day-to-day bullshit.
5. “The Power of the Pussy: How to Get What You Want From Men: Love, Respect, Commitment and More!”
By Kara King
Sex rules everything and women don’t know how much power they have, so this book teaches you how to use your goodies to get men to grow up and stop wasting your time.
6. “Gentlewoman: Etiquette for a Lady, from a Gentleman”
By Enitan O. Bereola II, Hill Harper, Meagan Good, (and a few more)
Here’s a great book that teaches women proper etiquette. Even if you aren’t into this stuff, you can always learn a thing or two.
7. “I Am That Girl: How to Speak Your Truth, Discover Your Purpose, and #bethatgirl”
By Alexis Jones & Sophia Bush
This book teaches that the sooner you realize what you’re meant to do on the Earth, your life becomes a little easier.
8. “Girl Code: Unlocking the Secrets to Success, Sanity, and Happiness for the Female Entrepreneur”
By Cara Alwill Leyba
If you’re a girl boss or entrepreneur in the making, this is the book for you. It’s filled with tips on how to become a happier women on the inside and out!
By Sophia Amoruso
This book takes you on Sophia Amoruso, the CEO of NastyGal’s journey and how she went from a lost teen to a multi-millionaire in less than 5 years.
10. “Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job. Kill It in Your Career. Rock Social Media.”
By Aliza Licht
Every person needs to own this book. It’s full of guidance on how to land your dream job and have a successful career.