These 8 Outrageous Quotes From A Rich Kid Of Instagram Will Make You Cringe
This girl literally makes the Kardashians look like saints… comparatively.
Instagram famous Julia Stakhiva was recently interviewed by the Daily Mail, and some of the shit she says is unbelievable. Seriously though, if you thought the Kardashians were spoiled brats, wait until you hear what Julia has to say.
Julia is the only child of two Russian billionaires, and she currently lives in London where she just graduated from college. Her Instagram documents her luxurious and lavish lifestyle, from the island trips to the champagne. This girl even flies to Moscow just to get her hair done. Here are the craziest quotes from Julia’s interview:
1. “People used to look at me a lot when I was younger because I had nice clothes but it was only when I went to university that I realized not everyone could afford designer bags and shoes so I felt special.”
2. “People say they hate me and blame me for being rich but I didn’t choose this life, I was born into it.”
3. “I believe everyone should start cosmetic surgery at a young age. It’s better to save up your money for beauty treatments instead of spending it on food. Some people are not brave enough to have surgery. They think it’s better to sit at home, eat pizza and judge me. But I just think well, you eat pizza and I look pretty.”
4. “My friends and family see me as leader so I don’t think I could be employed by anyone after university.”
5. “It’s my life’s goal to become successful. I’m not suitable for an office job because of how well I dress and how educated I am.”
6. “And every year since I was 16 years old, my parents have sent me to a private German clinic for two months to do a detox. I’ve had to take all my school and university exams at the clinic because my parents insist that I do this detox.”
7. “When I’m out, I order Dom Perignon or Cristal. I hired an assistant to keep an eye on me at all times and ensure I don’t get too drunk when I’m out.”
8. “I love all my haters. I would rather die than have people not talk about me. People criticizing me shows that I’m an extraordinary person.”
Don’t the Kardashians seem like a wholesome bunch now?