How To Get Away With Wearing Pajamas In Public
You don’t always have to choose between fashion and function. Especially when it’s actually considered to be trendy and fashion forward to wear your pajamas out.Â If it’s good enough for Rihanna, it’s definitely good enough for us (although no one can rock anything quite like she can).
Here are a few tips and tricks to get away with wearing your pajamasÂ in public.
1. Choose the right pajamas.
You can never go wrong with a silky matching set.
2. Style it up with some heels.
This one time, Rihanna rocked slipper heels to round out the look. Fur and all.
3. Don’t bring your pillows, blankets, and eye mask with you.
Because that would be weird.
4. Accessorize like your life depends on it.
They key to not getting called out for wearing pajama’s in public lies solely in the accessories. Pair your PJs with a killer clutch, some fancy jewels, and throw a leather or faux fur jacket over your shoulders.
5. Flash some boob. Or some belly.
Unbutton a few buttons, tie up the bottom, or do both! Skin is in.
6. Make sure your hair and makeup are on point.
Opt for beach waves and a smokey eye or a slicked back up-do and a bold lip to take the pajama look from lazy to luxe.