Una Tells Us The Best Place To Get Her Harajuku Style
Una is a model and singer with some serious fashion sense. No matter what day of the week it is, this babe is dressed to the nines! Check out some of her tips on shopping for Harajuku style, below.
1. You’re from Osaka yeah? What’s the best thing to do down in that crazy city?
Go to the ocean and have a beach party! Have a BBQ, fireworks and drink! Then eat food that you can only eat in Okinawa like taco rice and Okinawa noodles!
2. What’s something people would never guess you like?
I love classical ballet!
3. What’s something anyone coming to visit Tokyo definitely should do, see or eat?
Go to Harajuku and do some shopping! And most definitely eat some sushi.
4. What’s the craziest shoot you’ve ever done?
The artist shoot when I announced that I was going to be a singer was the most memorable! I made several ballet poses and did the shots myself.
5. What song could you listen to on repeat forever?
Beyonce’s “Halo” is my favorite.