Top 5 Baddest Bitch Grammy Performances
Last night’s Grammy Awards did not disappoint us in the slightest. Rihanna arrived fashionably late (literally) and stunned in her puffy pink princess dress by Giambattista Valli (which she found ONLINE), Beyoncé won Best R&B Performance for Drunk In Love (which surprised hopefully no one), and Kanye joked around with Beck and then proceeded to deliver a 90-second rant during the after party. What captivated us the most, however, were the epic performances by strong female artists. Not only did they look absolutely flawless, but they individually made our jaws drop. Here’s our Top 5 Baddest Bitch Performances from last night’s award show:
1. Katy Perry delivered a powerful message about domestic violence.
2. Sia amazed us as always with her boundless creativity, and who knew that Kristen Wiig could learn choreography like that?!
3. Gwen Stefani proved to be a truly timeless rockstar as she got emotional with hottie Adam Levine.
4. Rihanna gave us goosebumps from beginning to end. With the combination of her perfectly raspy voice, her simplistic suit she made oh so sexy as she stood alongside icons Paul and Kanye, this performance could not have been better.
5. Beyoncé came the closest she has ever been to resembling an angel in her gorgeous white gown and emotional song choice, we were in awe.