7 Days To A Sexy Body
We all love looking fabulous! But sometimes, life gets in the way and so do the cravings. Wouldn’t it be nice to slim down on a moment’s notice and get a killer bod for that special event or vacation? Well, you really can. The quickest way to do this is to take a week and get serious. I’m serious. Your week needs to be focused and you need to be more-strict about your cause. It’s manageable, and the benefits are more than just looking better, you will feel more energized and sexy. To start, cutting out the five food groups below will get your digestive system working for you and get you into wicked shape. But you want it to happen quickly so you can look sexy in your new dress or bikini for a special event, beach getaway, a wedding even. The following are a few of my simple tips that work every-time!
1. Start your day with a glass of warm water with some lemon. This routine helps to clear out the digestive tract of any undigested food from the previous day and stimulates your bowel movement. Lighten up!
2. Drink a ton of water! Seriously. It helps your skin, flushes out toxins, hydrates your body, keeps you feeling full, and lessens your food cravings!
3. The diet: gluten, dairy, sugar, alcohol, and chemicals and skip or go light on the carbs. Carry nuts, seeds and fruits with you so that you don’t get stuck eating crap while on the go. If you are weak like I am and need something sweet: almond butter on apple or high quality organic dark chocolate – but just a square or two otherwise you are not considered a true warrior.
4. Try cooking at least one meal a day for the week. When you eat out all the time, it’s hard to know what’s really in the food. Sometimes, it’s a lot of additives that clog your digestion and makes you feel sluggish. When you cook, cook clean and fill up on veggies, protein, seeds nuts and good grains.
5. Whether it’s running, yoga, walking to work, or skipping the elevator and taking the stairs, make sure you do some form of movement/exercise everyday. It helps your “happy hormones”, your energy, and burns calories quicker. Any chance you have to move, do it.
6. If you don’t have time for the gym and are on the run, here are my top 5 exercises that you can do in less than 5 minutes and get some seriously great results. Three sets of each and rotate:
-25 dips for your triceps (which look killer and create a really sexy line of muscle in your arm)
-25 squats for strong glutes AKA your booty
-20 push ups and get on your knees if you need to build the strength in your arms up
-20-25 lunges for hot gams
-Lastly, another for your booty – as many jump squats as you can. Rest. Water
7. Lastly, skip the partying for the week and go home and sleep! All the sleep before midnight is the best and will help your skin, your energy level, and make your system work like a charm each day! Now get to work! And have a blast!