7 Things You Missed During Saint Laurent’s PFW Show
Saint Laurent always seems to slay the high fashion game, and today at PFW was no exception. We time traveled back to the 80’s with the new Fall 2015 RTW collection, then headed home to destroy mom’s closet until we found the gems we previously mocked her for. Everything 80’s seemed to come back in style, aside from shoulder pads. That’s right ladies, go find that blue eyeshadow you have hidden in your junk drawer. It’s time to get crazy!
1. Grab your mom’s old 80’s prom dress because it’s officially back in style! The runway was filled with nothing but tulle and 80’s glam.
2. If you’ve always despised the unflattering shape of a cropped jacket, Saint Laurent might’ve just changed your mind. Although the pattern seems rather daring, the fit is to die for.
3. This rainbow coat stole the show and took over Instagram. It looks like a Miley Cyrus dream come true (you know, without the fur).
4. Saint Laurent’s designer Hedi Slimane definitely created an off the shoulder dress that exposed a model’s complete breast. Interesting, but not exactly practical.
5. Cheetah capes are the new thing and we’re not really sure why they ever weren’t.
6. You know how everyone decides to dress like Cat Woman on Halloween and it’s kind of lame? Well, it’s not lame to dress like that bad bitch on a random Monday!