5 Red Lipsticks Galore Girls Swear On
A red lip can make or break your look. It’s hard to find the perfect shade that sticks to your sexy lips all day long. I’ve used hundreds of red lipsticks in my semi short lifetime –some good, most bad. Mastering the application of a red lip depends mostly on the product. We don’t want our lips to look like a shiny disco ball, but we also don’t want them to look too dry. I’ve gathered up some lipsticks that are sure to make your lips look even more kissable than they do naturally. Here are 5 of my favorite red shades on the market right now. Pucker up!
- Nars Lipstick in Heat Wave –> This lipstick is a semi matte. It will keep your lips feeling moisturized, but looking matte. It’s truly the perfect combination of the two.
- Bobby Brown Rich Lip Color in Blazing Red –> This bright orange-red maintains a crisp pigment until you are ready to use your makeup remover. If you have a long workday and plan on drinking ten cups of coffee, this is your new best friend.
- Too Faced La Creme in Stiletto Red –> This is the creamiest lipstick I own. For those windy days or winter nights when your lips are a little too chapped, this glides on right over your dry spots.
- Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss #11 –> This is the prettiest color red for the cheapest price. It has to be my favorite out of all thirty shades on my vanity right now. At $5.79, who wouldn’t want to try this product out?
- Mac Viva Glam Rihanna Lipstick –> If the world has learned one thing lately, it’s that Rihanna has perfected her beauty regimen. If a woman gets her makeup done everyday professionally and has tried almost every product that exists, she probably knows something we don’t!