Outfit Ideas For Your Boozy, Sun-Soaked Fourth Of July Celebrations
Need outfit ideas for your boozy, sun-soaked July 4th celebrations? Look no further! And no, we’re not talking about those tacky-af American flag shirts you buy from big-box retailers.We’re not even talking about getting decked out in head-to-toe red, white and blue (please, don’t).
Star-spangled accessories, jewelry and clothes are a low-key, yet obviously patriotic way to fashionably celebrate the fourth. And sure, stars are a cosmicly-cool way to show your love for the U.S.A., but these pieces will work into your wardrobe any other day of the year as well.
1. Coordinates are wardrobe staples that let you mindlessly get dressed in coordinating (hence the name) top and bottom combinations. Get matchy-matchy in this Pinball Bralet and Shorts set by Native Rose, made of summery crochet fabric and appropriately dotted with all-over stars for the holiday.
2. These silver platforms take everyday oxfords to the next level. Vegan materials and sustainable wood make for an eco-friendly fashion statement with Elyse Indium Star Shoes by Stella McCartney.
3. Stars dance up your lobes with these edgy earrings. The Vega Star Earring Cuffs by Jennifer Zeuner are made of 18-karat gold and will make you feel like a rock star.
4. Leather+tiny star studs= definition of punk perfection. This timeless Star-Stud Classic Mongramme Clutch by Saint Laurent is an investment piece you can carry with you forever (and the cost-per-wear balances out the hefty initial price tag.)
5. Wildfox updated its famous all-over star-print sweater with this Starlight Cropped Billy Sweater. Wear it with high-waisted cutoffs for the fourth, but keep it in your wardrobe in the cooler months to be worn with your favorite flared jeans.