If you weren’t at our new issue/shop launch party last week (first of all, RUDE!), we’ve got you covered! Check out our fav moments from the party that actually happened and we’re definitely not some alcohol induced hallucination (although I’m pretty sure some of it was)!
7. DJ Alexandra Richards getting her makeup did in the VIP! Cause we’re chic and that’s how we roll
6. Willy Cartier rocking this Jesus pose (all night) Ugh, whatever, he’s so hot.
5. Hotties Amber Rose and Omahyra Mota just being hot Because they just are and we love them for it
4. Sophia Lamar posing with some Neuro water Because it’s delish..DUH!
3. Theophilus London rocking this black on black on black outfit and MAYBE being a bit stoned He was totally stoned
2. Our Überliss hair station where girls got their tresses twerked ..and got some MAJOR free swag..Thanks Überliss!
1. Tali Lennox eating (slash maybe playing with?) pizza No, but really Tali, what are you doing???
I know Gigi and Zayn have been “goals” for the past two years, and from the moment they began dating, shippers were losing their minds. But, I’m here to tell you that their relationship was doomed from the start. Let me first give a little history lesson. Back in the day, former One Direction member,
Hey guys, I’m Harry. I’m a content creator in Brooklyn but I wish I was living in the fictional town of Riverdale as Archie’s secret boyfriend. I have a lot of thoughts about the show, so I thought I’d share them with you here. Think of me as your Riverdale professor, only I’ll be grading
For all my sisters out there who have natural bags or dark circles, I know you live by highlighting those problem areas with concealer. We all know that Shape Tape is allegedly the top rated right now and LA Pro Girl is a holy grail that’s also cheap af. But PUR just dropped a “Shake
Ever since Harvey Weinstein was convicted of assaulting an unfathomable number of young Hollywood startlettes, the #metoo movement was lit into flames and what feels like every woman in the industry came forward to speak about their own encounters with men in power. While they each have had very real experiences that they have every