If you weren’t at our new issue/shop launch party last week (first of all, RUDE!), we’ve got you covered! Check out our fav moments from the party that actually happened and we’re definitely not some alcohol induced hallucination (although I’m pretty sure some of it was)!
7. DJ Alexandra Richards getting her makeup did in the VIP! Cause we’re chic and that’s how we roll
6. Willy Cartier rocking this Jesus pose (all night) Ugh, whatever, he’s so hot.
5. Hotties Amber Rose and Omahyra Mota just being hot Because they just are and we love them for it
4. Sophia Lamar posing with some Neuro water Because it’s delish..DUH!
3. Theophilus London rocking this black on black on black outfit and MAYBE being a bit stoned He was totally stoned
2. Our Überliss hair station where girls got their tresses twerked ..and got some MAJOR free swag..Thanks Überliss!
1. Tali Lennox eating (slash maybe playing with?) pizza No, but really Tali, what are you doing???
For a while, there was a straight up formulaic equation that could predict the Next Big Superhero Movie. Conventionally attractive straight white guy + conventionally attractive white female lead + Harrison Ford, somewhere. Such is not the case with The Black Panther. And although it’s a work of art and has the strong cast of
The weekend of January 19th, Kanye West threw two separate VIP events celebrating the release of Damon Dash’s most recent film Honor Up, which stars Dash, new actor Daniel Dnieko, rapper Cam’Ron, Stacey Dash, and more. Kanye not only acted as the executive producer to the film, but designed exclusive merch for all who attended the
Kanye West is on an epic Instagram bender after months (years?) of not posting on his account. It’s all in honor of Kim — but there’s one awkward detail he might have overlooked. Kanye is posting pics of iconic celebrity couples. As of this writing, he’s posted 14 couples. There’s just one small detail: only
California-born ice skater Mirai Nagasu pulled off a massive milestone last night. She was the first American woman to do a triple axel in the Olympics, and only the third woman ever to land the jump during the winter games. She’s also one of only eight women in ice-skating history who’ve landed the triple axel during