If you weren’t at our new issue/shop launch party last week (first of all, RUDE!), we’ve got you covered! Check out our fav moments from the party that actually happened and we’re definitely not some alcohol induced hallucination (although I’m pretty sure some of it was)!
7. DJ Alexandra Richards getting her makeup did in the VIP! Cause we’re chic and that’s how we roll
6. Willy Cartier rocking this Jesus pose (all night) Ugh, whatever, he’s so hot.
5. Hotties Amber Rose and Omahyra Mota just being hot Because they just are and we love them for it
4. Sophia Lamar posing with some Neuro water Because it’s delish..DUH!
3. Theophilus London rocking this black on black on black outfit and MAYBE being a bit stoned He was totally stoned
2. Our Überliss hair station where girls got their tresses twerked ..and got some MAJOR free swag..Thanks Überliss!
1. Tali Lennox eating (slash maybe playing with?) pizza No, but really Tali, what are you doing???
Abortion is a sensitive subject. It’s a sensitive subject to bring up at the dinner table with your conservative family and it’s a sensitive subject for a movie to be about. Even though the future of Roe v. Wade may look murky, there is one silver lining about abortion: the way its depicted in movies
Remember the outrage last year after Beyoncé’s Super Bowl Half-time Show? Beyoncé’s performance was loaded with messages about police brutality, and she never shied away from making a statement regardless of how much football fans might hate her for it. Well, it looks like in order to avoid the same controversy, the NFL might have
“Oh my god, I love your bracelet, where did you get it?” If someone besides Regina George said this to you, you’d probably take it at face value. I mean, why would someone go out of their way to tell you they loved your bracelet if they didn’t, right? READ ALSO: Lindsay Lohan Has Started Writing a
Embarrassing moments are kind of like Pokemon — the longer you play the game of life, the more you end up catching them all. And while Kim Kardashian, having spent the majority of her life in the public eye, has a few embarrassing moments she could choose to be most mortified of, the one she’ll never get