If you weren’t at our new issue/shop launch party last week (first of all, RUDE!), we’ve got you covered! Check out our fav moments from the party that actually happened and we’re definitely not some alcohol induced hallucination (although I’m pretty sure some of it was)!
7. DJ Alexandra Richards getting her makeup did in the VIP! Cause we’re chic and that’s how we roll
6. Willy Cartier rocking this Jesus pose (all night) Ugh, whatever, he’s so hot.
5. Hotties Amber Rose and Omahyra Mota just being hot Because they just are and we love them for it
4. Sophia Lamar posing with some Neuro water Because it’s delish..DUH!
3. Theophilus London rocking this black on black on black outfit and MAYBE being a bit stoned He was totally stoned
2. Our Überliss hair station where girls got their tresses twerked ..and got some MAJOR free swag..Thanks Überliss!
1. Tali Lennox eating (slash maybe playing with?) pizza No, but really Tali, what are you doing???
Meet Tony Camaro, an LA artist with more than one creative eye. Tony has dived into all aspects of Fine Art and Fashion – starting in the world of visual arts. Putting pen to paper to create his minds’ work, Tony is gracefully curating his world to deliver a raw passion for creativity within fabrics
Using a soulful approach, Raveena Aurora is an up-and-coming musician who is redefining what it is to be inspired by culture and being an expressive artist. Raveena is any woman’s breath of fresh air. Cultivating a safe and warming environment for any woman alike to experience life instances along with the pain. The Indian/American R&B
Every once in a while, a new app comes around that goes viral and is officially downloaded on everyone’s phones (somehow even your grandma’s). There was Angry Birds, that racing game where the guy ran barefoot through ancient ruins, HQ, and we know there’s been plenty of dragon games. This month, the app going viral is
All good things must come to an end: like the “X-Men” Movies, and Summer, and Vine. But when it comes to language — you know, words, diction, syntax, all that jazz — we (the humans) seem to think that we can keep any word fun, relevant, and topical so long as it’s ironic. Like, once