Model Style: How To Do “Off Duty”
We see them in all their supernatural glory on poster campaigns, strutting down the catwalks, at the met gala. But when they’re not dressing to impress or bedazzled and bedecked at fashion week, it seems jeans and a t-shirt aren’t so alien to them after all. Here are some killer and affordable off – duty looks from our favorite runway models.
1. Cara Delevingne: If you’re looking to step out of your comfort zone, Cara’s got just the look for you. Add some colour to your summer wardrobe with some vibrant harem pants. You can count on one thing – you’ll be sure to stop traffic.
2. Bambi Blyth: whose not a fan of this Australian gem and her superior eyebrow game? She keeps it edgy and sleek with leather leggings and a classic bomber jacket.
3. Jourdan Dunn: If denim cut offs aren’t enough for you … patchwork anyone? This is a cheap and easy DIY that adds some individual flair to a classic denim piece.
4. Kendall Jenner: Monochrome. How chic? Jenner shows us how to keep it casual and comfortable with slip-on trainers
5. Suki Waterhouse: Suki spruces up jeans and a blouse with her technicolored dream coat.
6. Gigi Hadid: This blonde bombshell teaches us how to be effortlessly chic with a few basic staple pieces.
7. Bella Hadid: Props to sister, Bella Hadid who sports two trends in one: Varsity jacket ft. cheetah print.