10 Things You Didn’t Know About New L’Oreal Girl Luma Grothe
L’Oreal has a brand new spokeswoman and she is f***ing fierce. At 20 years old, Luma Grothe‘s experience in the beauty and fashion industry is more than impressive, proving her to be more than qualified for the highly sought after title. Plus, not to judge a book by its social media, but her cool girl Instagram will make you want to do everything humanly possible to become her BFF. Get to know the mega-babe with these 10 fun facts, because soon enough, she’ll probably be running around with Cara, Kendall and Gigi, ruling the world.
1. People tell her all the time that she looks like the baby of Miranda Kerr and Angelina Jolie. And holy shit, they’re right.
2. Her last name is not pronounced ‘growth’ but Gro-tay.
3. She is from Joinville, Brazil, but she looks so unique because she’s German, African and Japanese!
4. She was featured in Vogue Italia in 2013.
5. …and landed covers for Grey Magazine, Vs. Magazine, Beauty IN Vogue.
6. She is no stranger to the runway either. She has walked for Versace, Burberry Prorsum Jeremy Scott, Julien Macdonald, Dsquared2, Cushnie et Ochs, Nicole Miller, and on and on…
7. She moved to London when she was 16 without knowing any English. FEARLESS.
8. She is an amazing cook. Yum.
9. Beautiful AND a sense of humor.
10. She has a dog named Bark Obama. Told you she was the shit.