Leah Johnsen Reveals 7 Ways To Add Color To Your Fall Wardrobe
Fall is here, and while we’re sure you’re eager to start wearing layers of your darkest clothing, it’s a good thing to remember that a pop of color will save you from a season of drab. Model Leah Johnsen shows you how in this editorial shot by Frankie Mark and gives her 7 ways to add color in your fall wardrobe.
1. Adding warm, bright scarves!
2. Try a bold, or even metallic leather jacket.
3. Opt for a dark red lip.
4. If you’re wearing bright colors, choose neutral accessories.
5. Add a fun, fluffy and colorful jacket to any black outfit.
6. Mix fabrics and try color-blocking!
7. Colorful denim always gives your outfit a boost.
Photos by Frankie Mark – Nancy Gomez