Jackpot! 5 Reasons You Need To Visit Las Vegas Right Now
1. Remember the swanky casino/hotel that George Clooney and friends robbed in Ocean’s 11? That was in the iconic MGM Grand, the largest (and most bomb) hotel in the U.S.. MGM is essentially a microcosm of Las Vegas, its own city inside of Sin City. Play pretty much any and every type of slot machine in their freaking huge game floor (171,500 square feet – literally one of the biggest in the world) ranging from 1¢ to $1000, check out one of the 7 different show venues, and most importantly: get obliterated with your girlfriends and make mistakes that will haunt you for the rest of your life.
2. If we’re being honest, Brit is reason enough to go anywhere, anytime. Plan a trip to Vegas and you can pretty much guarantee that you’ll be able to catch one of the pop queen’s legendary performances at her residency with Axis Planet Hollywood.
3. One word: Hakkasan. Since London is too far to travel for this upscale Chinese restaurant, Las Vegas will just have to do. When you’re done getting your dim sum on, the dance party is coming to you all night long. Pro tip: the hottest dudes in Las Vegas frequent this joint.
4. Magical DILF David Copperfield, anybody?
5. This could be the one time in your life you have the opportunity to find a sugar daddy, a la Ginger in Casino. Do not mess it up.