7 Steps To 65 Calorie Pot Brownies
You know what’s great? Weed. You know what kinda sucks? When you go to an event, get bag checked, and have your entire stash thrown away right before your eyes. Thankfully, we live in an era where we are blessed with many methods for getting #faded without actually having to inhale. Ganja brownies are basically the best and most delicious way (closely followed by MJ lollipops, but only because they are so easily transportable). If you live in Cali (or Washington or Colorado) you prolly already have a med card and can buy all the ganja goodies you desire, but that shit is so high calorie that they don’t even bother to print it on the label. We love deserts and we love weed, so here’s a home recipe for weed brownies at the low low count of 65 calories per brownie. Bake, and get baked.
For the weed oil you will need:
1/2 ounce of dank bud (or a friend with 1/2 ounce of dank bud)
1. Grind up your bud and throw it in the frying pan. Pour oil all over the powder and turn the stove on medium for an hour.
2. While you’re waiting, whip up the brownie mix (see below)
3. Take the oil off the stove.
4. Hold a coffee filter over a bowl and CAREFULLY pour the oil to filter out the weed.
5. Pour your weed oil in your brownie mix. Bake for recommended time and get your buzz on.
For the 65 calorie brownies:
¾ cup plain greek yogurt
¼ cup skim milk
½ cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup choccly chips
½ cup Quaker oats
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave.
3. Throw all the ingrediants in a blender and blend until smoothe and silky. Add the ganja oil and keep blending for a couple seconds.
4. Bake for 15 minutes and cut into 9 squares.
Eat your brownies right out of the oven or save them for later and voila! You’ll have the perfect body high in no time.