Get Rita Ora’s Festive Look For Your 4th Of July Bonfire
Let the excitement commence for Independence Day on Saturday, everyone’s favorite day to rep their red, white and blue while sipping cool beer and snacking on hot dogs in the sun (or tequila and veggie dogs if you’re me)! What I, and many others, look forward to most about the patriotic holiday is assembling an outfit with a pre-determined color scheme fit for America. British Pop princess Rita Ora rocked a dope USA themed look while leaving ITV recording studio in London and it was cute, quirky and most importantly, patriotic.
Rita’s playful look is perfect for day-partying the American way or getting frisky under the fireworks. Steal her look for all of the Fourth of July celebrations coming up on Saturday and sparkle at your obligatory evening bonfire.
1. Red, white and blue glitter stickers like cheerleaders wear. These glittery star face stickers are ADORABLE, if it was acceptable for me to wear these everyday I would. Thankfully, they are Independence Day theme and holidays are an acceptable time to be slightly over the top, so decorate your under eye area with these and get ready to sparkle under the fireworks and be illuminated by the bonfire.
2. A classy, small red, white and blue scarf around the neck adds an extra air of festivity and classes up the playful stickers.
3. Nothing is says Americana more than a classic Levi’s denim jacket.
4. Layer the blue denim over a classic white Alexander Wang Tee and you’ve got two-third’s of the American spirit.
5. Forget Canadian Tuxedo, wearing the denim jacket with denim is all American. Swap out Rita’s jeans for some sexy, summery One Teaspoon denim shorts.
6. Finally, add a red lip like Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Underage Red for a lip that will last through the night to complete our country’s color scheme and be the bonfire beauty.