Fresh And Foxy: 5 New Faces For 2014
Every new year is akin to a fresh start. Yesterday’s mistakes are officially last year’s mistakes. The slate wiped clean. Another plus to a new year, is new trends, new movies, and new people. We grow tired of obsessing about the same groups day after day, so here are five fresh new faces to watch for in 2014.
1. New Designer, Cushnie et Och’s: Not brand new but still relatively unknown. They became the model favored fashion duo after their Fall 2014 line and gained a cult following after being seen on the backs of such fashion innovators as Karlie Kloss. 2014 investment? If you can afford it.
2. New Musicians, Will Heard: If you haven’t heard his duet with Cara Delevingne on “The Sun Don’t Shine”, you best youtube that right now. London’s best kept secret need not be a secret for much longer. He has looks, sexy model besties, and some guitar talent that should not be brushed under the rug. This one has itunes obsession written all over him.
3. New Actress, Abigail Breslin: Again, she is not brand new, but she might as well be. Disappearing off the radar for a few years only to emerge with a hot new body and a slew of buzz worthy movies? Can you say bombshell?
4. New Hottie, Theo James: This little known actor had a small role on Downton Abby before becoming the new fantasy hottie on the block. And by fantasy I mean, his new fantasy movie Divergent which is coming out this March. The teeny bopper sci fi genre which launched Rob Pattenson and Liam Hemsworth into obsession mode will now do the same wonder for this buff babe. Hopefully he can handle it.
5. New Model, Kelly Gale: Virtually unknown until her turn on the Victoria’s Secret Runway this month, the Swedish sex bomb turned heads as the newest model of the lingerie brand. Half Indian, half Australian, the bombshell certainly has the looks to bring her places. Hopefully there will be more of her in 2014.
Written By: Amanda Lang