Dry Hair, Skin & Nails? Here’s 6 Products To Fix All Your Problems
1. Containing the ultimate blend of oils best for conditioning and moisturizing skin, Bobbi Brown’s Extra Face Oil goes on lightly and absorbs evenly into your skin. Vitamin E, neroli, and jojoba seed oil, to name a few, all work together to keep skin soft and clear. Best for normal to very dry skin types.
2. While the fad of coconut oil has diminished, I still keep a jar on deck to remove my eye makeup. Even though it makes your skin feel good, coconut oil has been said to be highly comedogenic, meaning it’s really clogging your pores. That being said, just because you can’t use it on your precious face doesn’t mean it can’t be used elsewhere—like to remove your smoky eye at the end of the night. Leaving almost nothing behind, this is my all time favorite method of removing even the toughest mascara.
3. Phytopolleine Botanical Scalp Treatment contains a potent concoction of rosemary, sage, eucalyptus and lemon amongst many other powerful ingredients that help balance your scalp whether it be dry and flakey or in need of an intense boost. Thoroughly aromatherapeutic, the sweet aroma lasts almost an entire day after the treatment. Left on for no less than 20 minutes, this is the answer to all your neglected scalp’s prayers this cold winter season.
4. SpaRitual Cuti-Cocktail Nail and Cuticle Oil to keep cuticles and nails soft and supple. A vegan product, there’s nothing in this oil that will harm your body. Sunflower seed oil, grapeseed oil and evening primrose oil all work together to nurse your delicate cuticles back to good health. On top of the amazing physical benefits, the fragrance smells heavenly.
5. Two pumps of R + Co’s Tinsel Smoothing Oil before blow drying will calm unruly frizzy hair. This light oil contains powerful Argan oil, jojoba oil AND vitamin E to ensure all day shine.
6. Josie Maran Bear Naked Nail Wipes do three things for the precious tips of your fingers at once. Acetone free, these wipes remove nail polish, soften cuticles and encourage healthy nail beds and growth. Packaged so you can take them anywhere, you’ll find yourself wiping your nails while on the bus just to smell the yummy grapefruit scent.