Dancing With The Stars’ Witney Carson Shares 7 Tips To Achieving A Dancer’s Body
Your favorite professional dancer, Witney Carson, is gearing up for tonight’s Dancing With The Stars season finale, but that didn’t stop her from sharing how to achieve a perfect dancer’s body. Checkout out Witney’s 7 tips, below!
1. Drink lots of water, green tea and warm lemon water are great for the digestive system!
2. Stay on a healthy diet and eat small portions every two hours. Lots of fruits and veggies!
3. Get active! Whether it’s hiking, biking, swimming, or dancing just get up and move!
4. Warm and up and cool down before and after workouts to prevent injuries.
5. Give yourself a cheat day, I recommend pumpkin frozen yogurt with mochi!
6. Stretch for at least 15 minutes before workouts.
7. Doing yoga keeps you centered and focused. It also prevents injuries and strengthens muscles that you use everyday!
Photographer: Ben Cope
Fashion Director/Stylist: Alexandra Mandelkorn
Makeup: Mynxii White
Hair: Elise Welch