Survive Coachella With These 7 Products
Diorskin Nude BB Crème, Make Up For Ever Duo Mat Powder Foundation, Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral Powder SPF 30, Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, Blinc Mascara Amplified, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar: Matte & Korres Greek Yogurt Cleansing & Make-Up Removing Wipes
Well, it’s definitely January and it’s still very much wintertime. Right now, our wardrobe consists of chunky boots, thick wool socks, and cashmere sweaters. GOOD NEWS! Sunny, magical Coachella is only a few months away. With the killer lineup having just been released, the unrelenting excitement has commenced. We never forget to plan our festival outfit options, the girlfriends we wish to stick with, and the long list of artists we can’t miss perform. Unfortunately, many of us forget to plan which makeup we will rock until the night before. Do not be fooled – Coachella is SWEATY. I made the mistake of not planning ahead last year. After less than 30 minutes, my face makeup was a goner. My mascara was the lone survivor. Well, it was smeared underneath my eyes, but still!
To avoid this tragedy, I have prepared a survival kit with the essentials that will help you look fabulous regardless of the 100-degree weather. Get your skin used to these bad boys now so that when festival time is here, you won’t break out from a combination of new products and old sweat.
1. Diorskin Nude BB Crème –> This amazing BB cream not only makes your skin look flawless, but it will last you all day and has the extra SPF that you will surely be needing.
2. Make Up For Ever Duo Mat Powder Foundation –> With this long-lasting powder foundation, your face will be able to conquer even the hottest afternoon set time.
3. Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral Powder SPF 30 –> This sunscreen is a loose, transparent mineral powder that can be applied wherever, whenever. It goes on right over your makeup and will be crucial to avoid millions of new freckles or painful sunburns.
4. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner –> This waterproof liner is super easy to apply and will not disappear before the end of the night. Go ahead and paint on that Lana cat eye, be bold!
5. Blinc Mascara Amplified –> This is the most loyal mascara I have ever come across in my young life. It is water-resistant and tubes your lashes, allowing you to build as much volume as you dare to create. To remove it, all you need is the combination of warm water and a bit of pressure. Off it comes!
6. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar: Matte –> With its unmatched wear time and color intensity, this liquid matte lipstick will become your new BFF. It comes in 43 different colors, so you can be loud in neon magenta, or more subtle in light peach.
7. Korres Greek Yogurt Cleansing & Make-Up Removing Wipes –> After each day of Coachella, all you want to do is crawl into bed and PTFO – scrubbing off your makeup is the last thing on your mind. With these makeup wipes that work for all skin types, you will be forever grateful for how easy it becomes!