Getting Cindy Crawford’s 90s Runway Look Is Easier Than You Think
Cindy Crawford embraces her outer-bombshell with this 90s runway look. From her voluminous hair to her spice-colored lips, Cindy’s look might just be a little too perfect. We’re not mad, though—we’re inspired. Prepare your catwalk! We’ve rounded up the fiercest beauty products to get our #GaloreGirls supermodel ready.
1. Frankie Rose Single Eye Shadow in Champagne – $14 – Make your eyes sparkle with this shimmering 90s-inspired taupe-colored eye shadow. Sprinkle all over your eyelids and watch your bronzed cheekbones reflect off your shadow.
2. Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Jet Black – $3.99 – Apply this liner along the top and bottom of your eyes. For that 90s supermodel smudged look, softly blend the harsh lines until you look as effortless as Cindy.
3. NARS Audacious Mascara – $26 – Use this mascara for full lashes that won’t take away from your natural beauty. Runway makeup doesn’t mean stage makeup, so only apply a few coats until your lashes as sultry as a supermodel’s.
4. Revlon Photo Ready Airbrush Effect Makeup – $14.99 – This foundation will help you achieve the supermodel airbrushed look, but you won’t have to over-clog your pores. It offers complete coverage while feeling as light as the skin you were born with.
5. Benefit Cosmetics Watt’s Up! Cream-to-Powder Highlighter – $30 – The 90s was all about achieving a champagne glow, and this highlighter makes it possible. Apply this to your cheeks and brow bones, then watch your complexion gleam.
6. CoverGirl TruBlend Mineral Bronzer in Natural Bronze #440 – $7.99 – To get Cindy’s sun-kissed glow, use this highly pigmented powder. Apply it along your cheekbones and over your Airbrush Effect Makeup to make your skin look naturally luminous.
7. Chanel Natural Finish Pressed Powder in Translucent – $45 – Once you’ve perfected your bronzed contour, apply this translucent powder all over your face so you can strut your stuff all day without worrying about any excess oil or shine.
8. MAC Lip Pencil in Spice – $16 – Every 90s makeup artist had this in their kit, so it’s sure to have lined Cindy’s lips many times over. If you want to achieve her masterful pout, then give yourself the faintest over-line and fill your lips in completely.
9. Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick in Eccentric – $30 – Stay inside your spicy line and apply the lipstick all over your lips. This lipstick will give you that desired 90s saturated color.