5 Glitter Products To Help You Sparkle This 4th
This Fourth of July, sparkle just as much as the fireworks bursting in the sapphire summer night sky. No matter your plans (or lack thereof), it’s easy to get festive for the first official celebration of summer by using one (or all) of these products while putting on your face.
1. This is no ordinary lip gloss. Covergirl Colorlicious Lip Lava comes in nine high-saturated hues and combines the glitter of iridescent pearls with a luminous shine. Shown here is the color “Live Love Lava,” a deep ruby-red that creates a playful spinoff of a classic-Americana red lip.
2. It may sound daunting at first, but sparkly strands of hair are an unexpected touch to your summer do. Featured on the runway at shows like Ece Gözen at Istanbul F/W 2015 fashion week, shimmery hair played off the collection’s galactic inspiration. You can try the look for yourself with NPW Glitter Hair Paste, which comes in hot pink or blue, each perfect to practice your patriotism with.
3. Sparkly eye shadow is something you want in your beauty arsenal year-round for concerts, New Years or just a special night out. Bobbi Brown Sparkle Eye Shadow is a creamy-soft, crease-free formula that will last you from your barbecue to post-firework rendezvous.
4. Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner applies like a liquid eyeliner, but packs a punch. And not only does it look cool, but it is made with peach and cucumber extract that condition your oh-so-delicate eyelids.
5. Floss Gloss is a brand you should know about. Started by two BFFs in 2011, the Brooklyn-based company creates nail polishes in colors ranging from an acidic citrus, to pearly textures, to saturated sparkles like this Glitter Nail Lacquer.