Angel A Day: 5 Of The Most Iconic Looks To Ever Grace The Victoria’s Secret Runway!
Today is the day of the Victoria’s Secret fashion show! The sexiest show on earth. The hottest of the hottest strut their shit down that runway in lingerie fit to be warn on Halloween! Each item is a handmade couture piece and one bra is estimated upward at $10 million dollars! The fun will start tonight at 10 pm, but for now, let’s take a look back at the five most iconic looks ever to be warn down that runway!
1. Gisele Bundchen Sexy Santa’s Helper ’05: Gisele’s $12.5 million bra is iconic! Maybe it is the holiday spirit getting the better of us, but have you ever seen such fabulous rendition of Mrs. Claus?
2. Heidi Klum snowflake ’07: Those wings must have weighed more than she did, so kudos to Ms. Klum. The skintight silver onesie hugged her body in all the right places, but it was those wings that truly stole the show.
3. Miranda Kerr fantasy bra ’11: Miranda Kerr emerging from a sea shell? Can you say, every male’s dream come true? This $2.5 million bra managed to steal some thunder even from Gisele, and has yet to be upstaged by another to date. Sorry Candice.
4. Magdalena Frackowiak silver screen angel ’12: Not even an angel but have you seen that face? And that body seems to be a gift from the gods, especially in that bra and garter belt set. Her wings were a sapphire and crystal work of art, and of course she has the model stare to match.
5. Constance Jablonski Snow Angels ’13: Continuing the trend of non-angels usurping their more famous cohorts, Constance looked absolutely smashing on this year’s runway. Trailing a pair of wings fit for a real angel and a beaded bodysuit over a barely there bra and panty, this beauty certainly proved herself to be more than angel material!