Amuse Society Has Some Tips To Surviving Coachella While Still Looking Cute
Are you longing for the perfect festival outfit? Well then say no more because two Cali brands, Amuse Society and Vanessa Mooney, joined forces to create the perfect boho lookbook without the silly flower crowns and fringe you are used to seeing. If you want to keep the rock vibe alive, but feel like looking feminine while doing do, this is perfect collab for you. Get fashion inspo for your Coachella fits from model Joanna Halpin, and checkout these tips to survive any music festival on your Spring/Summer itinerary from Summer Rapp and Mandy Fry, Amuse Society Co-founders and Creative Directors.
1. VIP all the way. Nice restrooms, misters, yummy margaritas, Jared Leto spotting (before the terrible make over)–must we go on?
2. Stay hydrated – drink lots of bottled water in between cocktails!
3. Wear comfortable shoes – Booties or Nike’s!
4 Lots of sunscreen. Our favorite is by Epicuren.
5. Bring a throw so you can sit down anywhere in the field
6. Tofu tacos in the VIP area are a MUST!