These 7 Products Will Enhance Your Summer Makeup Routine
We are now in the midst of summer, and that means time to try some new products to work with our changing skin texture and to try and battle the heat. Here are some Galore approved products that are sure to help you get thru the next few summer months without breaking a sweat (or as little as possible).
1. Prep your face for makeup on steamy hot days with Amazing Cosmetics Anti-Aging Face Primer. Using primer in the summer time will help keep your makeup from melting off in the heat. This primer has anti-aging components and is oil-free so it will leave your skin with an even looking texture. Plus, it doesn’t contain any synthetic dyes, parabens, or sulfates so it’s good for your skin.
2. Apply your makeup seamlessly with the Basic Face Kit from Sigma. This brush kit contains all the main brushes you need for applying liquid, cream and powder formulas. The synthetic SigmaTech brush fibers allow for even coverage, and whatever product you’re using won’t absorb into the brushes like traditional animal hair. The fibers are also antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and maintain their original shape and color even after multiple washings.
3. Even though it’s sunny outside, you can’t spend all summer in the sun. So sometimes you have to fake an extra golden glow. Try Perfect Bronze Bronzing Pressed Powder by Annabelle Cosmetics to look more awake and give you that sun-kissed look you’re craving for summer selfies.
4. For versatile day to night eyes, try GOSH Eyelight Trio by GOSH cosmetics. This palette contains three different textures including an iridescent highlighter (for your inner corners, tops of the lids and under the brow) to light up your eyes, a glitter shadow for a little sparkle and a satin texture to add depth and contouring to create sultry eyes for night.
5. To define your eyes for a more finished look post shadow, use Double Precision Liquid Eyeliner by Marcelle. This long-lasting double-sided liner stick makes getting the perfect cat eye easier with a larger tip for the initial line and a thinner tip for finishing touches.
6. To finish off your look, try a lip liner and lipstick duo from Frankie Rose Cosmetics. The Defined Seduction Lip Liner comes in 12 colors, but my favorite for a versatile summer lip is Apricot. This matte light nude tone will go effortlessly with most skin tones and act as an easy way to enhance your overall look.
7. Finish off your lips by filling them in with Frankie’s lipstick in the same color for a full lip affect a la Kylie.