5 Coconut Beauty Products To Cure Your Beach Vacay FOMO
June 21st came and went, so now official summer’s got us daydreaming about beach days, day drinking (piña coladas, please), laying out, July 4th parties, balmy twilight weather, and boys in bathing suits. In reality, we’re sweating in an office, professing the wonders of modern air conditioning, fantasizing about the days we’ll be chilling on tropical island with these coconut-infused beauty products. And real coconuts, obviously.
1. When protecting our skin from the sun, we usually forget to mask our lips. Coola Liplux SPF 30 Original Formula provides UVA/UVB sunscreen protection, with the hydration benefits of coconut oil, beeswax and avocado butter.
2. Before and after the proverbial beach, exfoliate your skin using The Body Shop Coconut Body Scrub to reveal smooth skin and help maintain your suntan. Organic, virgin coconut oil and coconut milk work to soften skin as coconut husks and ground coconut shells buff away dead skin cells.
3. Physician’s Formula Organic Wear BB Cream has a perfectly creamy formula that feels more like a facial moisturizer than makeup. It can be layered over your sunscreen to even out your complexion to create a flawless, dewy glow. As a bonus, it has the most delicious coconut smell you could dream of.
4. After a dip in the water, spritz OGX Nourishing Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist into your hair to rehydrate strands from salt water and a long day in the sun and then let it air dry for perfect, beachy waves. The mist’s blend of coconut oil and bamboo extract makes hair softer and more nourished after each use. You can also spray it on dry hair for added shine.
5. Although it does contain coconut, Juice Beauty SPF 30 Sport Sunscreen has an citrus aroma that is sure to brighten your mood even before stepping out into the sun. Its water-resistant, broad spectrum formula packs in natural vitamin C & E, zinc oxide mineral, and antioxidant-rich hydration from coconut, aloe and jojoba.
This is part of a weekly eco-beauty series, where we curate the best natural, organic and eco-friendly beauty products for your life.