8 Things You Need to Know About Karrueche Tran’s New Makeup Line
Karrueche Tran and ColourPop have teamed up to create KaePop, a collection of beauty products to get you looking almost as Instagram-ready as Ms. Tran herself.
We recently sat down with Karrueche to find out the vital statistics about the new line. Here’s what we learned.
1. The products will only cost $5 to $8.
That’s for lipsticks, lip pencils, lipglosses, eyeshadow, blush, bronzer, and highlighters. Not bad.
2. Their stuff is super long-lasting.
These matte formulas are known for staying on literally all night long.
3. Karrueche named the products after her favorite streets in LA.
“There’s Crenshaw, Beverly, Sunset… all the street names for where I’m from,” she told Galore.
4. If KaePop had a song, it would be…
“Definitely ‘Latch’ by Sam Smith and Disclosure,” Karrueche told us. “I love that song. It’s free-spirited, fun, something to dance to, you know, I love that song so much. I’m really into music like that right now.”
5. Parent company ColourPop is also a favorite of Kylie Jenner’s.
She uploaded a shoutout to them on Instagram after people noticed her products and theirs were made in the same factory.
6. KaePop and ColourPop are cruelty-free.
The LA-based company is “100% fur baby friendly, bunny approved,” they say on their website, adding that they “only test our products on humans – the ones in our HQ to be exact.”
7. It’s for sale exclusively online.
KaePop comes out on Feb. 4 and will be available on ColourPop.com only.
8. To make KaePop products really pop, follow Karrueche’s three best beauty tips:
“Always wipe your makeup off at night. I used to go to sleep with makeup on, and it makes such a difference. Drink lots of water. That’s very important for clear skin. Oh, and face masks. This whole week I’ve been filming, so I’ll go to Target’s beauty section and get their face masks, and just use those once a week. They make such a difference.”