7 Best Songs From Our Fave FYF Bands, Featuring D’Angelo’s Hot Body
With FYF fast approaching, the best part of looking forward to the festival is remember our favorite songs from our favorite artists:
1. Shlohmo’s “Beams” is intense, which is characteristic for the musician, but the video is a little different.
2. A good song by Flume, that I probably wouldn’t admit liking to anybody.
3. Dinosaur Jr. is performing at FYF, and I’m psyched, but nobody else is.
4. Girlpool figured out a way to do girl band in the best way possible. “Chinatown” is a pretty, sad, and cool song. I’d probably prefer to listen to it alone in my room instead of watching it at a festival, but the
5. D’Angelo is synonymous with sex.
6. Solange’s ‘Some Things Never Seem To Fucking Work’ is a bittersweet ode to broken relationships.
7. Frank Ocean’s ‘Novacane’ references Coachella, which isn’t FYF—but it’s close.