11 Products To Get Your Hair Fierce & Fabulous For Fall
With the weather starting to cool down and our beach days dwindling, we’ve rounded up our favorite products to keep you looking hot even when it doesn’t feel that away outside. From needing some serious recovery from warm weather abuse to the tools you need to create the perfect autumn hairstyles, we’ve got you covered.
YOU NEED TEXTURE
1. The Sarah Potempa BEACHWAVER® S1 is the ultimate styling tool. You simply clamp a section of your hair and press a button to rotate it either way, with no need to wrap by hand or worry about any bends or kinks. With temperature controls from 290°- 410° it’s suitable for all hair types and can create defined curls, loose beachy waves, or glam waves. The ceramic barrel distributes heat evenly and are less damaging on your hair. The BEACHWAVER is perfect to add texture under beanies this season.
2. Bigger and Better hair in a can. It’s no surprise why Oribe’s Dry Texturizing Spray is a cult favorite. Use it too add a little grip and volume to your hair without weighing it down with product. Use it as a finishing spray to get that perfectly undone look.
3. Big Sexy Hair Powder Play Volumizing & Texturizing Powder can not only be used to get pumped up roots and bombshell hair, but sprinkled into strands it can help the most intricate of braids stay in place without hairspray.
YOU NEED SHINE AND NOURISHMENT
4. We all know sun exposure can be damaging but sometimes it’s unavoidable. Phyto’s Phytoplage Sublime After Sun Hair & Body Oil is a blend of oils like perilla, buriti, annatto, and camellia to help restore moisture into your locks and limbs. Use it before shampooing as a deep conditioning treatment, or smooth on dry hair and body to add luminosity. Formulated without silicones or mineral oil it won’t weigh you down. Let it soak in before you hop in the shower and come out with silkier and more manageable strands.
5. Claiming to be good for “Annoying, frizzy, woolly hair” Tinsel Smoothing Oil by R and Co is a light blend of oils including Argan, Jojoba, and Vitamin E that can be smoothed on wet or dry hair and leaves it crazy shiny. Use it when you blow dry for a glossy finish.
6. A moisturizing alternative to Dry Shampoo, Amika Silken Up Dry Conditioner refreshes your hair, but also conditions and detangles while adding softness. The perfect pick me up for dryer hair types.
YOU NEED MAJOR DAMAGE CONTROL
7. After spending all summer in the pool, chlorine can wreak havoc on your strands. This is where ColorProof Evolved Color Care Baobab Heal & RepairTM Shampoo comes in: formulated with the Baobab super fruit, colloquially known as the fruit from Africa’s “Tree of Life”, it boasts a ton of antioxidants and nutrients. Its all-natural cold-pressed formulation help your hair recover from all the summer damage and promises greater strength, elasticity and shine. With added color and protection, it’s what your strands have been craving. Follow it up with Baobab Heal & RepairTM Conditioner and Leave in Treatment.
8. Minardi Fortifying Pre-Wash Therapy is extra step you need to bring your hair back to its shiniest self. The crème-oil emulsion uses fatty acids, proteins, lipids, and water – what hair is made of – to infuse moisture and nourishment.
9. A leave-in product, Sotah Oil/Crème Therapy is a hybrid product, feeling a little more cream than oil but completely lightweight, that eliminates frizz. Start from your ends and work your way up to help your hair recover from environmental wear, chemical processing, and heat styling.
YOU NEED A PICK ME UP
10. So it’s been a few days since your last shampoo or your hair is crushed and flat form being in a beanie? Bosley Professional Strength Leave-In Volumizing Dry Shampoo. Spritz a little on your roots to absorb any oil or smells and fluff it out to bring it back to life. Full of natural extracts and a special “LifeXtend Complex”, this dry shampoo not only keeps your hair looking great and cares for your oft-looked over scalp.
11. Sometimes you don’t quite need a full shampoo condition, but your hair needs something. Carol’s Daughter Hair Milk Refresher Spray is a lightweight mist that helps your hair recover from frizzy situations and makes it more manageable. Spritz all over for added moisture and scrunch your hair back into place.